A selection of our most popular products, solutions, and services
At Hilti we strive to continually offer innovative products that drive your productivity. Discover below our most popular and essential products from our brand new and powerful Nuron cordless tools to innovative software & solutions.
HUS4 SCREW ANCHOR
Ultimate-performance screw anchor for fast and economical fastening to concrete
Applications: temporary fastening to concrete, non structural baseplates, and more.
- Robust: Easier handling and setting with less blocking thanks to reduced core diameter and new thread design.
- Adjustable, Removable, Reusable: Can be reused more times and has higher performance in fresh concrete compared to standard screws.
- Faster Installation: 2x faster installation vs. regular stud anchors. No cleaning and no torque moment required!
Have you considered going hybrid? Combine HUS-4 with our HUS-4 MAX foil capsule for a fixing which is suitable for structural baseplates and more!
HIT-HY 200-A Adhesive Anchor
Ultimate-performance injectable hybrid mortar with approvals for rebar connections and heavy-duty anchoring
Applications: Anchoring structural steel connections, secondary steel structures, safety barriers, balustrades, fire staircases. Seismic strengthening / retrofitting and bracing of reinforced concrete building. Structural splices / straight connections with post-installed rebars
- No hole cleaning required with the revolutionary new Hilti HIT-Z anchor rod
- Automatic hole cleaning with TE-CD and TE-YD drill bits in combination with Hilti vacuum cleaners
- Fulfills the requirements of the most demanding ICC-ES and ETA C2 approvals for seismic applications
- Working time optimised for anchor applications
- Suitable for use in cracked and uncracked concrete with all anchor rods and rebar
HST3 WEDGE ANCHOR
Ultimate-performance wedge anchor for demanding static and seismic loads in cracked concrete
Applications: Fastening baseplates, handrails, façade systems, machinery or racking to concrete.
- More economical, optimized anchor designs – larger range of size available and flexible edge and spacing, making more economical designs using smaller baseplates and façade brackets a possibility
- Faster and easier to install correctly –requires no hole cleaning (M8-M20) and ready for automated pre-tensioning with a Hilti Adaptive Torque tool (M8-M16)
- Design support available with PROFIS or your local Hilti Engineering Team
- Easier inspections – head marking showing anchor type and length to simplify quality control
Cordless Tools & Nuron
NURON TE 6-22 CORDLESS ROTARY HAMMER
Versatile SDS Plus cordless rotary hammer with wide drilling range, chipping function and quick-change chuck (Nuron).
Applications: Drilling and hammer drilling in concrete and masonry, light chiselling, and more.
- Performance, versatility and ergonomics in one – the TE 6-22 cordless rotary hammer has a wide drilling range, chiselling function and more comfort for all-day use
- Helps reduce fatigue – now even lighter, helping you power through larger concrete drilling jobs
- Improved handling – better tool balance and contoured grips so you can drill, chip or drive more comfortably in any position
- Comprehensive safety features – includes Active Torque Control (ATC) to better protect you from uncontrolled spinning if the bit sticks, and Active Vibration Reduction (AVR) for increased shielding from vibration
- Nuron battery platform – cordless SDS Plus rotary hammer drills without compromise thanks to longer-lasting batteries, high-performance drill bits and a range of services to keep you productive, today and tomorrow
NURON DSH 600-22 BATTERY CUT-OFF SAW
Heavy-duty, battery-powered cordless cut-off saw for concrete, metal and masonry (Nuron battery platform)
Applications: Fastening plasterboard, woodboard and special boards to framing on walls and ceilings, and more.
- Brushless motor – reliable to minimise downtime
- Upgraded ergonomics – 300 grams lighter than the first-generation SD 5000-A22, with a well-balanced design which sits firmly in the user’s grip and a bright LED
- Built for precise control – redesigned switch and electronic brake help to balance fast progress and consistent results
NURON SID 6-22 CORDLESS IMPACT DRIVER
Power-class brushless cordless impact driver with the high speed and ergonomics needed to save you time onsite.
Applications: Driving a variety of anchors into different base materials.
- Uncompromising speed – the 3600 rpm brushless motor and rapid trigger response help you save time on every single fastening
- Longer battery run time – smart, efficient Nuron 22V batteries work with the brushless motor to deliver our longest ever working time per charge
- Extra-compact size – at just 137 mm from front to back, this is the ideal impact driver when you need power in tight spaces
- LED light ring around the chuck – for a clearer, glare-free view of your work area
- Ergonomic grip – textured and contoured for more comfortable control during long periods of use, or when working overhead
DX 6 POWDER-ACTUATED FASTENING TOOL
Nail your project with the powder-actuated DX 6
Applications: Fastening wood and metal sheet, drainage foils, membranes and more to various base materials. Fastening perimeter track, deflection or slip clips to concrete and steel.
- Maximum versatility – various exchangeable guides for specific applications
- One-step energy level setting – expanded on-tool power adjustment means you can use a single cartridge colour for many fastenings
- Higher productivity – automatic piston return and cartridge advancement equip you to work up to 5 times faster than alternative fastening methods
NURON BX 3-22 CORDLESS FASTENING TOOL
22V cordless battery nailer to suit your fastening needs
Applications: Fastening drywall track, mesh, membranes, wall tie connections, cables, conduits or various light electrical installations to a wide variety of base materials.
- Fully electric nailer with 30-nail magazine developed specifically for drywall contractors – BX 3-L-22 can replace your gas-actuated tools for laying track with lower noise, recoil, maintenance and no gas costs or user certification
- Uncompromised cordless performance – drive up to 850 nails per charge
- Smart features – the tool automatically primes for the first fastening when you pick it up. Active troubleshooting via the ON!Track app and a nail refill indicator also help you avoid downtime on the jobsite
- Engineered for better handling – contoured grip, short stroke and LED light help you work more comfortably
- Nuron battery platform – cordless fastening tools without compromise
GX 90-WF WOOD FRAMING NAILER
Gas nailer developed specifically for wood framing applications
Applications: Wood framing for stud walls and roofs, battens and counter batten, timber substructures, external cladding, and wall and roof panelling.
- Cordless alternative for most common wood framing applications – eliminating trailing cables
- Designed to significantly increase productivity – high-capacity magazine and Li-ion battery
- Unique high-grip safety nose significantly reduces risk of free-firing, minimising health and safety concerns
CP 670 FIRESTOP BOARD
Firestop coated board system with wide approval range for sealing medium to large openings
Applications: Permanent firestopping of blank openings, cables, cable trays, pipes in medium-to-large wall and floor openings
- Board pre-coated for immediate use, with smoke-tight coating
- Strong bonding of coating on board to reduce cracking and delamination while cutting
- Broad approval range
- Can be re-penetrated
All technical information available on product page.
CFS-CID FIRESTOP CAST-IN DEVICE
One-step firestop collars for pipe floor penetrations
Applications: Concrete slabs built with traditional formwork, new building construction, sealing combustible and non-combustible pipe penetrations, and more.
- Cast-in firestop solution – no more concrete coring
- Fast and cost-effective installation – higher productivity and lower labour cost
- Modular connection allows close placement of multiple penetrations – more space saved
- Integrated moisture and smoke seal – no additional backfilling and caulking required
All technical information available on product page.
CFS-S ACR FIRESTOP ACRYLIC SEALANT
Paintable universal caulk, providing a flexible firestop seal for construction joints and through penetrations
- Within or between flexible wall constructions. Vertical joints in / between wall constructions
- Horizontal joints in a wall abutting a floor, ceiling or roof
- Penetration seals (steel and copper pipes)
- Designed to help prevent the passage of fire, smoke and toxic fumes
- Strong adhesion to various base materials
All technical information available on product page.
HILTI FLEET MANAGEMENT
We manage your tools, so you can manage your business
Hilti Fleet Management is an all-inclusive service where your tool costs are covered by a fixed monthly fee. Our service covers everything from organising tool repairs, paying maintenance charges to replacing stolen tools. That means you can focus on what matters most - your business.
Here are some of the ways that we can help you:
- Increase productivity
- Minimise risk
- Manage your costs
- Keep downtime down
- Get Fleet with our all new cordless platform Nuron for a simplified tool park!
ON!TRACK ASSET MANAGEMENT
Track and manage your assets with ON!Track
What equipment do you have? Who’s using it? Where and how long has it been there? Do your tools need maintenance or calibration? Is it time to renew employee training or certification?
Get all this critical information quickly on your mobile device or desktop with ON!Track, Hilti’s asset management system built for the construction industry.
PROFIS ENGINEERING SUITE STRUCTURAL DESIGN SOFTWARE
Maximise your productivity by designing steel to concrete connections as a whole
The PROFIS Engineering Suite makes tackling even the most complex and challenging anchoring projects easier. The state-of-the-art software handles calculations and analysis of the different elements of a steel to concrete connection including base material, steel plate, anchors, weld and stiffeners with easy iteration and thorough documentation - all from one cloud-based tool.
Why register for Hilti Online?
- Book and track your repairs quickly and manage the costs in just a few clicks
- Place orders at your convenience and access your order history any time, anywhere.
- Access technical data and how-to videos for Hilti products
- View your order history and follow your delivery updates
- Benefit from our Click and Collect service and collect your order from a Hilti store in 1 hour
- Book onto our Hilti technical seminars and training to learn more about key construction issues
BIM: BUILDING INFORMATION MODELLING
Optimise your design with BIM and end-to-end planning
How Hilti can optimise your project using BIM:
- Framework: Set a clear starting point, slicing the project into conceptual, yet optimised, solutions.
- Design: Evolve the concepts into design proposals, defined by engineering reports.
- BIM modelling: Add the designed supports directly into your BIM model and report any issues that may need re-design.
- Output: For a smoother transfer of the design from the office to construction on the jobsite.
Uncompromise on Cordless with Hilti Nuron!
All your cordless tools on one 22V platform!
With Nuron, you can perform your corded and gas-powered applications on a single cordless platform!
From breaking and cutting to drilling and fastening, Hilti cordless tools are designed for maximum performance, enhanced safety and improved user comfort.
Below information is needed to best serve your request.