General return guidelines
Hilti will accept return of goods up to 3 months* from date of purchase.
- Goods must arrive in original, undamaged packaging
- Hilti branded packaging should be overpacked in a secure outer cardboard box
- Goods should not be marked/damaged, engraved or written on – both packaging and product should be new and unused.
- Goods supplied as a kit or bulk pack, should be returned with all components present
*Chemicals and/or resin must be returned within 14 days of purchase
We consider anything shipped back exactly as received to be a good return.
Below are some examples of what not to do. These returns do not match the criteria specified above and as a result a refund credit would be rejected.
Who to contact
To initiate your return call Customer Services on 0800 886 100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will need to provide the following information:
- Your chosen collection point
- What is being collected
- Your Hilti order reference
- Contact name and number
What happens next
We will confirm your collection details by email. The carrier will collect your goods and return to our central warehouse. Upon receipt of the goods, they will be inspected to ensure they meet the criteria outlined above and following that a credit will be issued*
*Please note if your goods do not meet the return criteria, your credit will be rejected