Structural Timber Screws
Perfect for designing load-bearing connections.
In timber construction, there are numerous timber screw connections. For the design and execution of load-bearing connections according to EN 1995-1-1 (EC5), a European Technical Assessment (ETA) is required. Our Structural Timber Screws are certified with ETA-22/0772, suitable for a wide range of applications - from load-bearing timber connections, reinforcement of timber components and metal-to-timber connections, to the attachment of wood-based panels and thermal insulation onto timber.
The benefits of our timber screw portfolio for your timber construction projects:
- The smallest possible edge distances, high load capacities and more effective number of screws ensure an economical design solution
- Finalize design and screw selection with our design software or technical manual
- Broad, ETA-specified application field for various wood materials such as solid wood (from softwood/hardwood, board, glulam) and cement-bonded particle boards
- Suitable for enclosed and heated spaces (service class I), covered and open structures (service class II)
- Extensive screw portfolio from full threaded to partial threaded, with countersunk head, cylindrical head, or dual head, and installation with or without pre-drilling
Hilti timber construction screw portfolio applications
Our Structural Timber Screws are highly durable fastening elements, suitable for the following applications: roof insulation fastening, facade fastening, axial and shear connections, main and secondary beam connections, tensile and shear connections, cross connections, beam doubling and many more.
Timber construction screw portfolio with ETA-22/0772
Advantages of the Hilti timber construction screw portfolio for your designs
Quick and secure for your specification needs
Use our support in the following ways
The technical manual provides you with a quick overview and assists the screw selection from our timber screw portfolio. In addition, you can also find load values in the tables for simple applications and rough first estimations.DOWNLOAD THE MANUAL
Timber construction screw design software
With the "Timber Connections" module in our Profis Engineering Suite that's free, you can plan, design, and document wood screw connections flexibly and efficiently, taking into account EN 1995-1-1 (EC5) and ETA-certified application conditions.