Gas nailer tools
For use in interior finishing, timber framing and general construction use
GX 3 Gas-actuated direct fastening tool
- Single source of energy, no batteries to recharge are needed
- Curved, 40-nail magazine for better accessibility in narrow spaces and deep tracks
- High fastening rate for high productivity and maximum efficiency
- Wide range of nails for fastening to a wide variety of materials
- Gas gauge helps to avoid running out of gas unexpectedly
GX 90-WF Framing Nailer
- Cordless alternative for most common wood framing applications
- Designed to significantly increase productivity
- Unique safety nose significantly reduces risk of free-firing, helping to minimise health and safety concerns
- High-grip nose, easy depth adjustment (tool-free) and protective cap help to optimise working precision
- Works at low temperatures (down to -10°C)
What is a gas nailer?
A gas nailer, as the name suggests, is a gas-actuated fastening tool that is generally used for everyday fastening. These products are powered by gas, which is usually loaded into the tool in the form of a gas cannister. Gas nailers use combustible gas that create a small burst of energy into the tool chamber, which is then transferred to the piston and deploys the fastener at speed.
They are considered as an everyday tool for interior finishing trades and general construction. For example, fastening stud walls to concrete, timber framing and other forms of carpentry work. Need a different type of nailer for your trade? If so, you can either choose from our powder nailer or battery nailer products. Alternatively, you can shop for a variety of different products on our cordless tools pages.