Cordless oscillating multitool SMT 6-22New product
Powerful cordless multitool with a StarlockMax interface, AVR and an oscillating angle of 4°
- Base material: Drywall, Wood, Mortar, Paint, Wood with nails, Softwood (fir, pine, etc.), Cement, Metal, PVC, Timber
- No load RPM: gear 1: 20000 rpm
- Triaxial vibration value for cutting board (ah,B): 2.5 m/s²
Features & Applications
- Easier to change inserts - Starlock Max compatible interface for a safer and more convenient tool-free insert change
- Wide range of inserts available – cover the most needed applications on a jobsite
- Brushless motor for more durability and better performance
- Bigger oscillating angle of up to 4° - cover a wider area of material in less time
- Decoupled head with AVR for increased user comfort and safety
- Plunge cuts and cut-outs in wood, drywall and plasterboard
- Metal and PVC pipe cutting
- Renovation work such as removing tiles, grout, nails, glue and paint
- Wood cutting and sanding (mainly trimming and small adjustments)
Documents & Videos
Arrange a Demo & Support
Ask a Question
OUR CORDLESS MULTI TOOL
One tool. Multiple uses.
Our new oscillating multi tool is here to add versatility and power to your tool park. A cordless multi tool is considered a must-have tool across any trade, being used on a wide range of applications and materials which other tools can’t easily cover. And we’re excited to finally bring it to you.
Available from just £6.81 per month on Hilti Fleet Management or buy from £180*.
"I’ve used multi tools now for 15 years, and Hilti have absolutely nailed the design of their multitool"
Concept Plumbing and Heating Ltd
"The Hilti Multitool is an absolute beast! I’ve found my new favourite power tool"
An ergonomic grip and integrated LED gives you comfortable handling when working in awkward positions. You’ll benefit from a speed range between 10,000 - 20,000 oscillations per minute from its brushless motor and a large oscillating angle of 4 degrees.
At just 1.3kg, the tool has a decoupled head with AVR function to minimise fatigue. A quick lock dust extraction accessory (coming 2024) comes as standard for use with our VC range of vacs and the SMT 6-22 is compatible with our 15lb (6.8kg) tether.
Starlock multi tool blades
Alongside a selection of Hilti multi tool blades, and for ultimate convenience, our cordless multi tool is also compatible with Starlock standard, Plus and Max inserts.
All the tools, one monthly cost
With the addition of a multi tool, you can now rely on a complete tool park that’s driven from a single battery platform. So you may want to consider our Fleet Management option - an all-inclusive service where your tool costs are covered by a fixed monthly fee.
Available to buy with batteries and chargers
You can also add accessories to your order, including batteries and chargers, to make sure you’re fully prepared for the jobsite or tasks in hand. In addition, we offer a range of multi tool blades that you can purchase separately, though you can use compatible starlock blades with the SMT 6-22. This is one of our best and most anticipated products for a long time, with demand being exceptionally high. So if you don’t order when there's stock available, you might miss out.
*Hilti Fleet Management is a contractual all-inclusive service where your tool costs are covered by a fixed monthly fee - covering everything from organising tool repairs to servicing and replacing stolen tools. Our minimum fleet contract size is >6 tools.
All prices shown are excl VAT.