This article shows step-by-step how to perform inventory check with Active Tracking. 1. Tap on 'Check Inventory' in the "Home Screen". 2.Read more
1. Tap on Transfer Item on the overview screen. 2.Read more
Note: User can get email notification only if, 1. Notifications are turned on under Company Settings >> General Settings >> Return Due Advance Notification Interval 2.Read more
During the implementation process, Hilti provides support for analysis, setup, asset tagging, asset registration and end user training.Read more
If you want to change the name of your asset group, select the group and click on the "pencil" icon to enter a new name.Read more
1. Add an asset to your transfer cart a) Choose the asset by ticking the box in the asset row b) Click on "Add to Transfer Cart" 2. Go to your transfer cart and select location. 3.Read more
To verify if an ON!Track smart tag is activated please see the following guidelines: During the 'Add Item' or 'Activate' workflow you see a confirmation message 'Tag [Tag ID value] is now ac...Read more
1. Click on Templates in the main navigation bar. 2. Select the template which should be assigned to a certificate or service by ticking the respective checkbox. 3.Read more
1. Tap on the Check Inventory on the overview screen. 2. Tap on the location where the inventory check is to be performed. 3.Read more
1. Click on the Available columns icon to add or remove columns in a table; a small screen with all available columns opens after clicking. 2.Read more
Note: In order to use the delivery confirmation function, this functionality needs to be turned on beforehand in the company settings.Read more
When I log in, my account is still 'Synchronising' If you have registered on the website in the last 15 minutes, please wait - synchronisation can take a short while.Read more
I need to place an order for delivery To place an order for delivery, you can register here on the Hilti Website and order directly online.Read more
How do I reset my password? To reset your password, click here and enter your email address. You must already be registered on the Hilti Website.Read more
Where can I download PROFIS? Click here to download PROFIS software relating to fastening systems. Click here to download PROFIS software relating to measuring devices.Read more
1. Under Assets in the main navigation bar, click on the plus icon to expand the asset groups structure below. 2. Select the asset sub-group where the asset to be edited is included. 3.Read more
Upon opening the ON! Track mobile app, the first view after login is the overview screen. Decide if you would like to add an item by tapping on Add Item.Read more
1. Under Assets in the main navigation bar, click on All Asset groups to display an overview of all your assets in one big list.Read more
1. Under Employees in the main navigation bar, click on the plus icon (Add) to add a new employee; a data entry screen opens after clicking. 2.Read more
ON!Track release v3.2.5 includes improved scanning in low light conditions (perfect for dark containers), direct sunlight and a wider range of angles.Read more
Our Customer Service will get back to you in a couple of minutes.
The live chat browser window has been opened. Please continue your conversation there.
Please note, the order volume has been updated. This is due to package and minimum order quantities.
Please note, the order volume has been updated to . This is due to package and minimum order quantities.
Hilti = registered trademark of Hilti Corporation, 9494 Schaan, Liechtenstein© 2009-2016, Right of technical and program changes reserved, S.E. & O.
COVID-19 FAQ Find answers to some of our most common questions relating to COVID-19 Read our FAQ's