Track and manage your equipment, coordinate PPE, manage asset costs and more
Access your proof of delivery via the tracking link on the email notifications, Hilti website or Hilti App. This will take you to the TNT website for further details.Read more
1. Under Assets in the main navigation bar, click on the plus icon to expand the asset groups structure below. 2. Select the asset sub-group where the asset to be edited is included. 3.Read more
User groups dedicated to ON!Track do not yet exist. However, information about ON!Track can be found on the Hilti ON!Track web pages.Read more
Where is my order? To track your orders online, log into your Hilti Website account and click on Order History. This will show you a list of recent orders and their status.Read more
ON!Track release v3.2.5 includes improved scanning in low light conditions (perfect for dark containers), direct sunlight and a wider range of angles.Read more
1. Click on Transfers in the main navigation bar. 2. Under Transfers Click on Delivery Notes sub-navigation tab to see all transfer history entries.Read more
Can I buy spare parts for Hilti tools? If you've registered on the Hilti Website, you can easily buy spare parts directly online.Read more
ON!Track's web application may encounter visual inconsistencies such as: missing buttons, missing menu items, missing data or grid inconsistencies so it is highly recommended to clear the br...Read more
Note: Although there are various approaches to find a transferred asset, here is the simplest approach. 1.Read more
If a tool is not repairable and a replacement tool is sent from the Tool Service Centre, the new tool needs to be registered in ON!Track by the customer.Read more
Note: locations or parent locations with assigned assets cannot be deleted. To delete those locations, first remove the assets assigned to that location or parent location. 1.Read more
1. At the Log-in page click on "forgot password" 2. Enter your username and complete the process with "Submit" 3. Check your mailbox.Read more
Repair Information If you've registered on the Hilti Website, you can easily see the status of your repair tools by clicking here.Read more
1. Click on the filter icon; a small screen with criteria by which you can filter opens after clicking. 2.Read more
1. From the Dashboard choose "Employees" category. 2. Select an employee whose picture you want to add by ticking the box next to the employees' name. 3.Read more
Log into ON!Track with admin user credentials and go to the Company Settings. Activate the radio button 'Yes' under Bluetooth Asset Tracking within the Company Settings.Read more
1. Click on Employees in the main navigation bar. 2. Select the employee to be edited by ticking the respective checkbox. 3.Read more
1. Select Company Settings from the dropdown menu in the top right corner of the application. 2. First select Import and Export Settings. 3.Read more
1. Tap on View Item on the overview screen. 2.Read more
Can you repair my tool in-store? Certain direct fastening tools can be cleaned in-store (same day / while-you-wait may not always be available - this is dependent on the store).Read more
Our Customer Service will get back to you in a couple of minutes.
The live chat browser window has been opened. Please continue your conversation there.
Please note, the order volume has been updated. This is due to package and minimum order quantities.
Please note, the order volume has been updated to . This is due to package and minimum order quantities.
Hilti = registered trademark of Hilti Corporation, 9494 Schaan, Liechtenstein© 2009-2016, Right of technical and program changes reserved, S.E. & O.
NEW TO HILTI.CO.UK? See your customised prices and shop 24/7 Register now