1. Under Locations in the main-navigation bar, click on the plus icon in the sub-navigation bar; a data entry screen will open. 2. Click on New Location; choose the parent location (eg.Read more
If your order didn’t arrive by the intended date due to a delay in dispatch or carrier, please contact our Customer Services team and they will be happy to support.Read more
1. Click on Locations in the main navigation bar, then click on plus icon to expand the vertical navigation below. 2.Read more
Technical Information You can search for any tool or software information and documents through the Hilti Website here. Further documents relating to engineering subjects can be found here.Read more
1. Click on Templates in the main navigation bar. 2. Select the template to be edited by ticking the respective checkbox 3.Read more
Note: Templates assigned to assets cannot be deleted. In order to delete those templates, first remove the asset assignments. 1. Click on Templates in the main navigation bar. 2.Read more
1. Tap on Add Item on the overview screen. 2. Tap on Commodity. 3.Read more
Note: For the repair request to appear for an asset it must be a Hilti asset registered via the serial number of the tool and be eligible for repair.Read more
1. To restock consumables at a specific location, click on Locations in the main navigation bar, then select the Consumables tab in the sub-navigation bar. 2.Read more
We'll email tracking details of your order to you along with your shipping notification.Read more
Get started with Hilti ON!Track We created this User Manual in order to make your journey with ON!Track smoother and help you know the system better.Read more
1. Tap on the Menu icon on the overview screen to see the navigation. Alternatively, you can tap on your profile icon with your name to log out. 2. Tap on Logout.Read more
1. Click on Templates in the main navigation bar. 2. Click on the plus icon (add) to add a new template; a data entry screen opens after clicking. 3.Read more
It is important that the tools are packed and labelled correctly to avoid parcels lost in transit and to comply with ADR regulation for dangerous goods.Read more
Location Introduction In ON!Track, the "Location" terminology refers to a particular geographical area or construction site where assets may be present.Read more
1. Under Employees in the main navigation bar, select the employee to be deleted by ticking the respective checkbox. 2.Read more
1. Tap on Add Item on the overview screen. 2. Tap on Generic Asset to add a respective asset. 3.Read more
1. Go to Google Play store on your mobile device. 2. Type “hilti on track” in the search bar. 3.Read more
1. Under the tab "Dashboard" click on the alert widget which lists all alerts of your assets. 2.Read more
Go to assets. Select to view "All Assets". Go to the Status category and click on "filter" icon. Select "Retired" . Finally click on "OK" and you can see all retired assets.Read more
Our Customer Service will get back to you in a couple of minutes.
The live chat browser window has been opened. Please continue your conversation there.
Please note, the order volume has been updated. This is due to package and minimum order quantities.
Please note, the order volume has been updated to . This is due to package and minimum order quantities.
Hilti = registered trademark of Hilti Corporation, 9494 Schaan, Liechtenstein© 2009-2016, Right of technical and program changes reserved, S.E. & O.
BREXIT FAQ Find answers to some of our most common questions relating to Brexit Read our FAQ's