Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Hilti (Gt. Britain) Ltd. whose registered office is at 1 Trafford Wharf Road, Trafford Park, Manchester, M17 1BY.
2. The prize draw is open to employees of Hilti’s customers in the UK aged 18 or over who receive and successfully complete the Loyalty Survey. The competition is not open to employees of Hilti (GB) Ltd, their holding company, any subsidiary or other marketing organisation globally and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter this prize draw.
4. By entering this prize draw, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the prize draw is by completing the Loyalty Survey.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Entries will open on the 29th of November 2017 and the closing date will be the 15th of December 2017. After this time, no further entries to the prize draw will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. To enter the competition, all you need to do is complete the Loyalty Survey by clicking on the link send directly to your email before it’s closing date.
10. The prize consists of one of two Apple Watch Series 3, valued at £319.86. The prizes are as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
11. Winners will be chosen on the 2nd of January 2018 by the promoter of the prize draw via a random selection of two customers that successfully completed the Loyalty Survey.
12. The winner will be notified by phone and/or email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
15. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. The promoter shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
18. The promoter also reserves the right to cancel the prize draw if circumstances arise outside of its control.