BUY HILTI TOOLS, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ONLINE
Shop and get latest information about products and solutions
With hilti.co.uk you can buy all your Hilti products online 24/7, whether you’re in the office or onsite – all from your phone, computer or tablet.
Find out what’s in stock, track-and-trace your delivery or if you need something urgently, use Click & Collect to order online and pick up your products just one hour later at your closest Hilti Store.
But hilti.co.uk is much more than an online store.
We’ve packed the Hilti website with lots of technical advice, from technical documents about our products to an extensive technical library including BIM/CAD objects.
There are technical tips and videos to get the best out of our Hilti products to get your work done faster and safer.
We’re here to help if you can’t find something. Just chat online with our customer service team, or ask for a call back during office hours.
USING HILTI WEBSITE ON THE JOBSITE
- Access technical data about Hilti products and how-to videos.
- Track-and-trace the delivery of your order.
- Check what’s in stock at your closest Hilti Store and pick up your products within an hour with our Click & Collect service.
- Find addresses and opening hours of Hilti Stores close to your jobsite.
- Any questions? Ask for a call back from our Hilti Customer Services team.
USING HILTI WEBSITE IN THE OFFICE
- Search and compare Hilti products.
- Log in, check the price and see what’s in stock.
- Check delivery of an item.
- Access your past purchases and invoices.
- Chat online with our Hilti customer service team.
USING HILTI WEBSITE AS AN ENGINEER
- Access our technical library, including manuals on engineering solutions such as anchor design, installation systems, detection, firestop and more.
- Access our Hilti PROFIS software for your building designs.
- Book onto our Hilti technical seminars and training to learn more about key construction issues.
- Stay informed about our innovation solutions and technical news.
- Find out about our Hilti onsite testing, detection and calibration services.