CFS-DM Release Notes
CFS-DM Documentation Manager provides frequent releases and updates to the web and mobile software applications in order to continuously improve and add functionality for its users. Find all the details about each software release below.
|Version||Release type||Release date||Release details|
|3.4 Web & Mobile App
||Aug 2017||The 3.4 release brings the following new features and enhancements:
• The option to add non-technical PDF documents to a project, and insert them into created PDF reports. This will allow project managers to upload company-specific documents such as invoices or inspection approvals to include with a standard project report.
• The addition of a new field type for project attributes: Date. This field allows users to enter a date attribute using an optimized date-picker tool, so that installers and project managers may record inspection, maintenance, and installation dates with reduced error.
• The addition of a new field type for project attributes: Numeric Text. This field allows users to capture data similar to the Free Text field, but only allows the entry of numeric data (up to 3650), allowing installers, inspectors, and project managers to capture discrete numeric time periods (such as days, weeks, months, or years) with reduced error.
• The addition of a new field type for project attributes: Text Box. This field allows users to enter free form alphanumeric text, up to 800 characters, allowing for comprehensive comments and notations that are easily readable within the application and within reports.
• The capability for back-office project managers to configure attribute fields to only be editable by back-office users (within the back-office application or mobile app). Fields can now be designated to only be editable by back-office level users.
• The capability for back-office project managers to configure attribute fields to be editable within the reader view for CFS-DM. Third parties, such as inspectors, who view item details outside of the CFS-DM mobile app by scanning the item’s QR Code can now have the option to edit specified data for an item, such as adding inspection status or comments.
• Varied UI and user experience updates, including the exposure of consolidated item counts within the hierarchy view of a sub-project.
• Varied bug fixes and performance improvements.
|3.3 Web & Mobile App
The 3.3 release brings the following new features and enhancements:
|3.2 Web & Mobile App
||Minor Release||Jan 2017||The 3.2 release brings the following new features and enhancements:
• A series of scalability and synchronization updates to increse the speed and mobile app sync and searches within the web app
• Capability to import sub-projects into an existing project in the web app
• Capability to both import and export entire projects (with all sub-projects included)
• Report generation for entire projects with selected sub-projects, with the capability to set seperate filtration criteria for each sub-project/category in the project
• Display of currently logged-in mobile user information in the settings menu of the mobile app
• Capability to selectively download assigned projects in the mobile app, to reduce synchronization time
|3.1 Web & Mobile App
||Nov 2016||The 3.1 release brings the following new features and enhancements:
• Capability to export only pictures within the project export functionality in the web app
• Customizeable time-zones for a company
• Static access to the menu option within the mobile app
• Ability to "touch to focus" within the mobile app, to sharpen images before they are captured
• Security enhancement to validate passwords during a password reset
|3.0 Web & Mobile App
||Sep 2016||The 3.0 release brings the following new major features and enhancements:
• Support for the documentation of Joints
• Capability to document custom categories of Fire Protection and Fire Prevention (beyond Penetrations and Joints) for specially licensed customers
• Creation of sub-project structure within each project to correspond to selected categories of documentation
• Capability to import and export sub-projects as separate entities within the web app
• Report generation for individual sub-project categories
|2.2.11 Web & Mobile App
||Jul 2016||The 2.2.11 release brings the following new features and enhancements:
• Capability to send log file to customer support for Android devices
• Separation of Sub-Contractor and Client Information fields
• Support for increased file size on 2D Floor Plans
• Capability to change the the size of the 2D Plan marker bubbles for the mobile app
• Implementation of the Swedish and Danish languages
|2.2 Web & Mobile App
||Nov 2015||The 2.2 release brings the following new features and enhancements:
• Capability to edit 2D Floor Plan market placement in the web app
• Ability to replace a 2D Floor Plan file without losing currently captured markers
• Display of newly available Approval Documents when editing a project in the web app
• Addition of limited login access to the web app for mobile users
• Ability to customize the Penetration Header in generated PDF reports
• Customizable date formatting for a company
• Addition of static buttons in the web app for better usability
• Varied UI enhancements for better usability