DESIGN POST-INSTALLED REBAR QUICKLY AND EASILY
Hilti PROFIS Rebar design software
Hilti PROFIS Rebar design software helps you design a wide range of rebar applications.
You can design for both Eurocode 2 and Hilti design methods, which allows you to design applications, which aren’t covered by Eurocode 2.
Easily design for shorter anchorage lengths with Hilti’s design method.
Hilti PROFIS Rebar includes all Hilti rebar products – which are rigorously tested and approved, meeting the highest safety standards.
Hilti PROFIS Rebar also integrates seamlessly into AutoCAD® and Revit®, and links directly to our BIM/CAD library allowing you to insert any Hilti rebar model straight into your design.
Tap into the power of Hilti PROFIS Rebar to:
- Handle large volumes of calculations
- Design with shorter anchorage lengths with Hilti design methods and chemical adhesives
- Design according to Eurocode 2
- Link straight to the Hilti BIM/CAD library – with 2D and 3D models of all Hilti rebar products and their technical data
- Integrate seamlessly with AutoCAD® and Revit® design software
- Quickly generate detailed technical reports – including approvals, product information and design methods
With simple and easy-to-use tools for designing, you can calculate:
- Tension and compression lap splice lengths
- Anchorage lengths for starter bars
- Anchorage lengths for special rigid connections
- Different loads – static, seismic, fire resistance and fatigue resistance
- For different conditions – dry or wet concrete
- For different drilling methods – hammer drilling or diamond drilling with or without a roughening tool
ACCESS HILTI PROFIS REBAR
You can access Hilti PROFIS Anchor free of charge here at Hilti website. Just sign up or log in.
2D/3D MODELS FOR HILTI REBAR
Hilti BIM/CAD Library
Find all Hilti rebar products in the Hilti BIM/CAD Library and insert them as a 2D or 3D model straight into your design.
Access the Hilti BIM/CAD library or through our AutoCAD® Plug-in and Revit®.