HOW TO TRACK AND SHARE YOUR FIRESTOP DOCUMENTATION
Hilti CFS-DM Firestop Documentation Manager
Firestop documentation can get very complex.
There’s a lot of documentation involved including technical data, approval documents, designs and photos of installations.
Our Hilti CFS-DM Firestop Documentation Manager helps to keep track of all of this.
It’s also cloud-based so you can share project plans and documents in real time with your team on the jobsite and in the office – saving time in meetings, emails or phone calls.
You can also quickly compile detailed and customised reports for installation or inspection.
HELPING TO SPEED UP YOUR FIRESTOP PROCESS
Our Hilti Firestop Documentation Manager is designed to speed up your project and help to save you time. You can use it to:
- Track all your paperwork and documentation during your build, for inspections and installation
- Manage a building, so you can see what’s installed and where – helping to make refurbishments and new firestop installations easier to implement and report on
- Access your installation design, approvals and product documentation all in one place
- Save installation photos from your mobile phone, taken before and after firestop installations and store them with all your other documentation
- Create full project reports with all the details of floor plan markers, pictures, PDFs of the approval systems used for each penetration – plus details of who installed what and how
- Download the free app for iOS or Android so you can use the software onsite or in the office
- Remove the need for any special device – access your documents from your computer or on any of your own mobile devices – from the mobile phone in your pocket to your tablet
DOWNLOAD THE CFS-DM MOBILE APP
OUR HILTI ENGINEERING DESIGN SERVICE
If you’d like help with your design, our expert Hilti engineers can design firestop solutions for you. For more information, contact your local Hilti team.