New Quotation and Calculation Services
We’re here to support right through from design to installation
From the very beginning of a project, we understand the importance of getting the finer details right. A small miscalculation from the start could have big consequences later on in the build.
That’s why our team of Hilti Engineers are available to assist you from the very start, to support you in the design and implementation of your installation. We’ve developed a series of new services and software to help optimise productivity and costs for your projects.
Click on the links below to see how Hilti can support at each stage of your build.
Let us crunch the numbers, so you don’t have to
Our quotation service provides you with a tailor made offer, to show you how much your project will cost using Hilti products. It’s an accurate and reliable way of estimating costs for your build.
- Quick and reliable quotation service using our cutting-edge Hilti solutions
- Reduces your time and effort to estimate material prices for your project offers
- Consistent and transparent estimates supported by professional documentation
- Seamless integration with our calculation and drawing services
Our calculation service covers everything in the quotation service and much more. We’ll take on all the leg-work in the design and calculation of your support system to deliver the most optimised solution for your build. Simply tell us what you need and we’ll take care of it.
- Access to qualified Hilti Engineers
- State-of-the-art design codes to meet your safety requirements
- Professional industry standard documentation
- Cloud-based solution so you can access your documentation from wherever you are working
Select the right services for your project
|Commercial offering||Based on typicals and agreements pricings||Based on detailed design and PROFIS Installation|
|File sharing||Web server||Web server|
|Drawings||-||Auto CAD 2D/3D shop drawing per applications|
|Additional documents||-||Calculations, drawings and complete BOM|
|Additional calculations||-||Fix point solutions, clash collision|