SCANNER FOR LARGE AREAS AND MULTIPLE LAYERS OF CONCRETE
Hilti PS 1000 X-Scan Detection System
Our Hilti PS 1000 X-Scan system can analyse wide areas of concrete and detect objects in multiple layers of concrete.
It can detect hidden rebar, pre-stressed tendons, post-tension cables, metal and plastic pipes, wood, electric and glass fibre cables up to a depth of 40 cm.
KEY FEATURES OF THE PS 1000 X-SCAN SYSTEM
- Scans up to a depth of 40 cm in dry concrete
- Equipped with three radar antennas and an EM sensor to give real time 2D and 3D colour images on its X-Scan display of any embedded object, and clear indication on electrical conduit in high resolution. This means you can mark-up embedded objects, which you’ve detected, on the spot
- Includes drill hole indicators with true diameter in top and cross section views
- You can export scan data directly into a laptop or computer for more detailed analysis, to create and print reports and archive data
- Our Hilti PS 1000 X-Scan system includes a cordless scanner, tablet and PC software
- It has 2 scanning modes. Use Imagescan to scan large areas of concrete in a grid pattern to get an easy to read plan view image. Use Quickscan for a quick scan, making it easy to mark up a jobsite on the spot
COMBINE WITH HILTI PROFIS SOFTWARE FOR DETAILED ANALYSIS
You can export scan results to our Hilti PROFIS Detection software for a more detailed analysis of your scan. This provides:
- Full data processing into 3D models, including 2D and 3D plan views or cross-sectional images.
- Combine data from our Hilti PS 250 Ferroscan Detection System with X-Scan data for depth calibration and material classification.
- Grid coordinate entry, distance markers and drill hole markers including export function.
- Export to Hilti PROFIS Anchors software and 3D model software, such as AutoCAD, Trimble, SketchUp, Structures and Revit.
- Create a wide range of reports and documentation.
REQUEST A FREE ONSITE DEMONSTRATION
Contact your local Hilti team to request a free demonstration or find out more information. We’re happy to help onsite, online and on the phone.